Respite Care in St. Petersburg, Florida
In addition to a full range of senior Assisted Living, Personal Care and Memory Care services, Grand Villa of St. Petersburg provides relief for family caregivers in the St. Petersburg, Florida area. Providing care for a loved one can be a stressful situation for families and can put a strain on relationships. We are pleased to offer a solution. Bring your loved one to our community where they will receive expert care, and give yourself a respite from caregiving.
Senior Day Program
Our Senior Day Program is an excellent way to reduce the stress on caregivers while seniors enjoy interesting, active days. Studies show that a tendency towards isolation and loneliness decrease when seniors are in an active and enjoyable adult day care program. Participants benefit from personal health services and social activities during the day, and then return home to familiar surroundings in the evening. This program is an affordable option that can help seniors live at home longer and prevent caregiver burnout.
Our Senior Day Program includes
- Gentle exercise, art classes, bingo, musical entertainment, sensory stimulation, pet therapy, and much more
- Supervision of medications
- Delicious hot meals, plus snacks
- Comfortable resting accommodations
- Flexible, extended hours are 7am to 7pm, seven days a week including holidays
- Participants attend as often as desired
If you are in need of respite care for a loved one, call to learn more.